The Sonnet Echo 15+ Thunderbolt 2 Dock enables you to connect any Mac® with a Thunderbolt port to your peripherals through a single Thunderbolt cable (sold separately), an especially handy ability for notebook users. Simply plug in your printer, keyboard, mouse, cable modem, external hard drive, display, headphones, speakers, microphone, and iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod®, and other devices to the Echo dock with their supplied cables, and connect your computer to the dock with a Thunderbolt cable. When it's time to disconnect your computer, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable! The Echo 15+ gives you plenty of interfaces to choose from, including USB 3.0, eSATA, FireWire® 800, Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5 mm audio input, 3.5 mm audio output, and Thunderbolt.
The Echo 15+ is the perfect docking station for connecting all of your peripherals, including the latest ultra HD 4K displays. With all the ports necessary to connect current and legacy devices, the option to add internal storage with support for data transfer rates of up to 750 MB/s, as well as the ability to burn projects to optical media, Sonnet’s Echo 15+ Thunderbolt 2 Dock becomes your go-to station for flexible connectivity.
If you've purchased a new iMac®, MacBook Air®, MacBook Pro® with Retina® Display, Mac Pro, or ultra-thin Windows® notebook, you may have noticed something's missing—there’s no optical drive. Not to worry, the Echo 15+ Thunderbolt 2 Dock has you covered— this model includes a Blu-Ray burner (4x BD-R/8x DVD±RW) optical drive.
- Connects Your Peripherals with One Cable—Connect your peripherals to the Echo dock; connect your computer to and disconnect it from the dock using one Thunderbolt cable (sold separately)
- Provides Multiple Interfaces and Thunderbolt 2 Compatibility—Thunderbolt 2 (backward compatible with 10Gbs Thunderbolt), USB 3.0, SATA and eSATA, FireWire 800, Gigabit Ethernet, and audio
- Supports Internal Hard Drive or SSD Installation—Install one 3.5" hard drive or two 6Gb/s 2.5" SSDs or hard drives
- Flexible Design—Front and rear USB 3.0 and audio ports, plus the ability to be placed horizontally or vertically, provide the dock great flexibility in use
- iOS Device Charger—USB 3.0 ports can charge your iPad, iPhone, or iPod, even while the computer is disconnected, off, or sleeping; all four ports provide 7.5W, optimized for quick charging
- Wide Range of Display Connection Options—Select from a variety of inexpensive Mini DisplayPort to popular display interfaces such as HDMI, DVI, VGA and Dual-Link DVI
- Compatible with Every Thunderbolt Mac—Supports any Mac with a Thunderbolt port running OS X 10.9.5+
- Windows Compatible—Compatible with Thunderbolt 2 PCs running Windows 10, 8, or 7