soundBlade is the professional audio mastering benchmark. Proven with millions of commercial tracks for both CD and electronic music delivery such as iTunes, nothing sounds like soundBlade.
Open your mix into any soundBlade app and be amazed! In soundBlade, mixes have more depth, detail and a greater sense of presence than what you're used to hearing from any other software. That's because all soundBlade systems are based on the Sonic Studio Engine (SSE) our highly optimzed digital audio processing technology that eliminates barriers to great sound. And that sonic improvement is embeded into your CDs, DDP or exported files.
soundBlade's unique workflow is optimzed for the purpose of mastering and editing audio. soundBlade systems are used by the world's top mastering engineers everyday. They rely on soundBlade to produce fantastic masters. So should you.
We invite you to review the soundBlade application feature chart below and decide which is best for your studio's needs, then sign up for a 14-day trial version to test soundBlade out yourself.
- Import, edit and assemble stereo music with increased soundstage and presence
- Supports sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Imports AIFF, WAV, BWF and most compressed file formats such as MP3 or FLAC
- Use for electronic music delivery: export AIFF, WAV or Broadcast Wave files
- Global 4 band Sonic EQ
- Sonic Mastering Dithers
- Real-time segment volume with -144db to +24 db range of control
- DDP File Open and edit
- Burn CDs and DDP 2.0 with CDTEXT support
- Support for most FireWire and many USB hardware interfaces
- Includes securePlayer encrypted master client reference player