There are some processors that attain near-legendary status. Then there are some that quietly cruise under the radar, favored by those in the know but largely unknown to the masses. The Softube Valley People Dyna-Mite falls squarely into the latter - those who knew about it used it religiously, while the rest of us had no idea. Softube's Valley People Dyna-Mite is a faithful re-creation of the classic 1980s dynamics multipurpose tool. The original Valley People Dyna-Mite works wonders on drums, bass, and countless other sources, imparting its special flavor to your tracks. So, what does it do? Well, it's capable of limiting, compressing, expanding, gating, keying, ducking, de-essing, and more. If it needs dynamics loving, the Valley People Dyna-Mite can do it!
- Faithful replica of the Valley People Dyna-mite
- Multi-dynamics tool capable of limiting, compressing, expanding, gating, keying, ducking, de-essing, etc.
- Limiting: Peak and average limiting, including negative ratio (-20:1) limiting and detector HF filtering (for de-essing purposes)
- Expanding: Hard or soft, with extreme gate settings and detector HF filtering
- Ducking or Keying modes with external sidechain (where available)
- Threshold knob with auto make-up gain
- Release ranging from 0.05 to 5 sec/20dB with Anticipatory Release Computation (ARC) to reduce pumping
- Output volume with accurately modeled output distortion and clip LED
- Innovative Range knob that controls maximum amount of expansion or limiting
- Built-in interactive guide that displays current settings and active mode
- Mac OS X (10.4 or higher)/PC (XP or higher)