Passive Equalizer is a three-band EQ with an unprecedented clear and open sound, a warm low end and sparkling top.
Active Equalizer is Passive's counterpart with three fully parametric bands and a tight and focused sound.
Focusing Equalizer is an un-traditional take on the EQ concept where the low, mid and high bands move automatically and musically in relation to the high and low cut filters. It also features filters from the Passive and Active EQ's as well as an outstanding one-knob Saturation control.
At first glance it may seem like you're sacrificing versatility by using an equalizer with a limited set of options - why use a three-band equalizer when you can use your digital equalizer with umpteen bands, continuous gain, selectable Q and different curves all built in? Well, equalization is all about sound design. Having an equalizer where the designer has already made some of the choices four you is like having an experienced sound engineer helping out and giving you directions.
All equalizers are modeled using the same state-of-the-art technology as we used to create our very popular FET Compressor and the Brilliance Pack plug-ins for Abbey Road.
- Authentic component modeling
- Fully automatable parameters
- Output gain and output metering
- 3-D rendered photo-realistic user interface
- Available for VST, AU and RTAS compatible hosts
- Three bands with an extremely wide and open sound
- Excellent treble control without any "digital harshness"
- Warm low end and a sparkling top
- Tight and focused sounding filters
- Low- and High cut
- Three parametric bands with:
- Selectable gain in 2dB steps (-/+ 16 dB)
- Selectable frequency with overlapping, but non-interfering, bands (50-500 Hz, 380Hz-3.8kHz, 1.8-18kHz)
- Select between a sharp or blunt peak (Q) for each band
- Built-in one knob saturation with metering
- Selectable saturation type
- Choose between Passive or Active EQ character
- Three-band EQ that automatically and musically changes with Low and High Cut