Specifically engineered for high-quality digital audio capture, the all-digital Shure Motiv MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphoneseamlessly connects to any Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android devices for the ultimate in convenience of digital recording.Equipped with five onboard DSP preset modes to provide optimal recording results, the MV51 includes a unique onboard touchpanel control for quick access to gain, mute and headphone volume adjustments. The 1 inch capsule element provides unmatchedaudio results, which are easily monitored in real-time via the built in 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output. The striking vintage design anddurable all-metal construction includes an integrated kickstand compatible with any standard mic stand, making the MV51 a completerecording solution when convenience is required without sacrifice.
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional
- adapters or connection kits.
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts Gain, EQ, Compression and Limiting for optimal results
- Front panel touch controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- 1-inch (25mm) microphone capsule element provides best-in-class audio
- Integrated rear kickstand provides optimal positioning on any desktop
- Includes standard 5/8" thread to mount on any microphone stand
- Includes (1) Micro-B-to-USB Cable and (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning® cable
- All-metal construction, vintage-inspired design
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- Macintosh: OSX Lion 10.7, OSX Mountain Lion 10.8, OSX Mavericks 10.9, OSX Yosemite 10.10; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0, iOS 7.0 and higher: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad, Air 2; iPad Mini 1st generation, iPad Mini 2nd generation, iPad Mini 3rd Generation
- MOTIV™ Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible. Android is a trademark of Google Inc