EQ controls are:
- High pass filter at 27 - 47 - 82 - 150 - 270 Hz
- Low pass filter at 3.9 - 5.6 - 8.2 - 12 - 18 kHz
- Low EQ points (peak or shelving): 33 - 56 - 100 - 180 - 330 Hz
- Low Mid EQ points (with Hi-Q): 220 - 270 - 330 - 390 - 470 - 560 - 680 - 820 - 1000 - 1200 Hz
- High Mid EQ points (with Hi-Q): 1.5 - 1.8 - 2.2 - 2.7 - 3.3 - 3.9 - 4.7 - 5.6 - 6.8 - 8.2 KHz
- High EQ points (peak or shelving): 3.3 - 4.7 - 6.8 - 10 - 15 kHz
- Separate mic and line inputs with LED indicators
- Input attenuation from -15 to -70 dB in 5 dB increments
- Phase reverse
- EQ bypass
Unit will be recapped, with all pots, switches and card connector edges cleaned and any faulty components repaired. per module. Our servicing is regarded as the best in the industry worldwide!
Stereo matching is available. VK Racks are expertly crafted, coming with 48v, output attenuation pots, XLR I/Os, internal and selectable 110v/220v PSU.
HistoryShep Associates was started by Derek Stoddart, one of the five original engineers who worked for Rupert Neve at his home-based factory in England.
Some years after resigning from Neve in 1976, Shep Associates was created, after Derek got numerous requests to modify Neve consoles. With many ex-Neve employees at Shep, there was plenty of experience with the Neve consoles and modules.
Shep and Neve worked out a licensing agreement which allowed Shep to build the classic Neve modules in order to do custom work on their vintage consoles. This included doing a mod to convert 1073 modules to 4-band with the addition of a switched high frequency band as well as an overlapping presence band.
Hand-built to the highest standards, all Shep modules are fully discrete, and use original style components wherever possible.