The Sennheiser MZA 900 P-4 phantom power adaptor is used to connect pre-polarized condenser microphones with a 3.5mm jack plug to microphone inputs with 10 - 52 V phantom powering (P12 - P48). The connected microphone is supplied via the adaptor. The MZA 900 P-4 features a olckable 3-pin special socket.
The adaptor is also a quick and flexible solution if a microphone is to be used for both wired and wireless applications. One and the same microphone can be used together with the MZA 900 P-4 for wired applications (e.g. in the studio) or with a transmitter of the evolution series for wireless applications.
The MZA 900 P-4 can also be used as a cable tester for XLR microphone cables.
- Robust metal chassis
- Switchable gain (0/-12 dB)
- Switchable roll-off filter (125 Hz (-3 dB), 12 dB/oct)
- Two-color control LED (phantom power, audio peak)
- Input 3.5 mm stereo jack socket, lockable
- Output XLR-3M
- Gain: 0/-12 dB
- Output voltage: 1.8 V (P48), 0.6 V (P12) @ 0 dB gain
- Phantom powering: P12 - P48, 10 - 52 V, 2.6 - 2.8 mA
- Output impedance: 100 Ohms
- Nominal impedance: 100 Ohms
- Operating temperature: -20 - +60° C