The super-cardioid Sennheiser MKH 8050 will give higher attenuation of off-axis sound from the side than its cardioid sister model. It is a good choice for recording soloists, where the requirements for lateral acoustic separation are higher.
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern
- Modular design
- Wide frequency response 30 to 50.000 Hz
- Symmetrical transducer with 2 backplates providing extremely low distortion
- Extremely low inherent self-noise
- Accurate directional pattern
- Non reflective Nextel coating
- Provides optimum separation of instruments
What's In The Box?
- Microphone head MKHC 8050
- XLR module MZX 8000
- Microphone clip MZQ 8000
- Windshield MZW 8000
- User manual
- Aluminium transport caser