The Sennheiser MKE2-60 Gold / K6 Combo sub-miniature omni-directional lavalier is ideal for television broadcast and theatrical productions. Its accurate frequency response produces natural, uncolored sound. A unique Umbrella Diaphragm delivers moisture-resistant performance with the identical high audio quality of the industry standard MKE 2 lavalier. Its size makes it not only unobtrusive and easy to conceal, but also offers a textbook perfect omni-directional polar pattern. An extremely thin low mass diaphragm exhibits extraordinary transient response. The microphone also comes with two additional sound inlet caps to tailor the high frequency as needed.
This version is powered by the included K6 powering module. The K6 powering module is the heart of this Sennheiser professional modular microphone system and can be powered either by its internal 'AA' size 1.5 V battery or by 12 - 48 V phantom power. The K6 can be combined with different condenser microphone heads to provide a wide variety of polar patterns. Matte black, anodized scratch-resistant finish.
- Dual-diaphragm design virtually eliminates "sweat-outs"
- Stranded, stainless-steel reinforced cable provides maximum strength and low contact noise
- Acoustical equalization via supplied end caps
- Switchable bass roll-off filter protects against rumble, handling, pop and wind noise
- On/off switch with battery test
- High output, low noise
- Transformerless balanced output on 3-pin XLR connector