Whether for musicals, live shows or broadcasting applications, the Sennheiser MKE 1-5, their smallest clip-on microphone, performs at its best in all situations in which a microphone needs to be virtually invisible and still offer outstanding sound quality.
Featuring a newly developed, moisture-resistant protective membrane, the MKE 1 stands up better than other clip-on microphones to harsh live conditions. Its special gauze and multi-purpose cap offer additional protection from moisture so that it only picks up what it is meant to pick up - perfect sound. The ultra-thin, heavy-duty cable with molded anti-kink sleeve minimizes handling noise and makes this a microphone you can rely upon completely.
The MKE 1-5 features an open-ended cable and is powered by 4.5 - 15 V.
- Great strengths - small microphone
- Very small dimensions (3.3 mm capsule diameter)
- High maximum sound pressure level (142 dB)
- Very high speech intelligibility; clear, pleasant treble
- Full, natural sound with low ambient noise
- Thin (1 mm diameter) and robust cable; flexible with minimum handling noise
- Very sweat-resistant due to protective membrane
- Flexible tubes for attaching the microphone with clips or adhesive tape