The Sennheiser HD800s are top-of-the line audio technology at its finest. Hand assembled in Germany with top quality materials and using the largest transducers ever, these provide an unmatched natural listening experience.
More than 60 years of ingenious headphone engineering has been applied to the new HD 800. Incorporating Sennheiser's most advanced driver technology, these open, around-the-ear, dynamic stereo headphones redefine what reference-grade audio is all about.
The HD 800 is hand-assembled in Germany with only the finest of materials. The transducer is encased in a precision material made of stainless steel, while the headband and headphone mounting utilizes the most advanced development from the aerospace industry.
- Reference class wired stereo headphones
- Open, around-the-ear, dynamic stereo headphones
- Natural hearing experience - realistic and natural sound field with minimal resonance
- Biggest transducers ever used in headphones up to today - new innovative dynamic transducer design
- Open earcups facilitate transparent sound while showcasing cutting edge industrial design
- Metal headband with inner-damping element
- Specially tuned symmetrical, impedance matching cable with low capacitance
- Precision headphone connectors with detachable cable (part # 532758)
- Plush, luxurious ear and headband padding (part # 534411 and 534406 respectively)
- Wearing style: Headband
- Frequency response (headphones):14 – 44100 Hz (- 3 dB)
- Frequency response: 6 – 51000 Hz (- 10 dB)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0.02 % (1 kHz 1 Vrms)
- Contact pressure: ~ 3,4 N (± 0,3 N)
- Jack plug: Jack stereo ¼” (6,3 mm)
- Cable length: 3 m
- Weight Without cable: 330 g
- Nominal impedance: 300 Ω