Sennheiser HD650 Headphones
In the Sennheiser HD650, audiophiles will experience truly unique natural sound. With sound this good, long concerts in the comfort of your home are a certainty, so the HD 650 also sets standards in comfort and convenience. The HD 650 is a genuine masterpiece, which will satisfy even the most demanding listener.
- Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Exceptionally comfortable to wear due to elliptical design adapted to the shape of the ears
- Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty
RUPERT NEVE DESIGNS RNHP PRECISION HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER
Whether you’re tracking, mixing, or just listening to music, your headphone amplifier is as important to the final sound quality as your headphones – yet the world is full of headphone amps with compromised sonics, headroom, and power. To address these shortcomings, Rupert and his team at Rupert Neve Designs have developed the RNHP.
Based on the headphone output circuit in the 5060 Centerpiece Desktop Mixer, the RNHP is a dedicated 24 V reference-quality headphone amplifier with specifically-calibrated +4 dBu balanced line, unbalanced RCA and 3.5 mm (1/8”) inputs, housed in a rugged VESA-mountable steel chassis. With effortless, wide-open sonic performance and the ability to drive any pair of headphones without compromise, the RNHP allows you to perform, mix and enjoy your music with a new level of clarity.
DEDICATED VS INTEGRATED AMPLIFIERS
For much equipment, the headphone output is an afterthought. Most products with integrated headphone amps have large feature sets, small footprints, and relatively low price points. This leads to comprised power and audio quality of the headphone amplifier itself, which can lead to a number of issues in real world usage such as low headroom, unreliable performance, and a lack of focus.
The RNHP was made to accomplish one simple purpose: making any headphones sound their best. As a dedicated design, the RNHP is tailored to deliver extremely high quality, powerful amplification, with precise calibration for any source input. This exceptional level of quality can be the difference that inspires an artist to give their best performance, lets an engineer make better choices in mic and placement, gives a mix engineer reliable translation of EQ and dynamics adjustments, or lets a music listener appreciate the full depth and detail of a recording.
SPECIALLY-CALIBRATED INPUTS FOR ALL OF YOUR DEVICES
In addition to being able to drive a wide variety of headphones without sacrificing performance, the RNHP is also capable of receiving a wide array of signals with its 3 inputs, calibrated for optimum level and impedance.
Here are some common device examples:
Input A: +4dBu Line (XLR or TRS) Devices
- Studio Audio Interfaces (Line or Monitor Out) * Headphone Mixers (Line Output or HP Out)
- Mixing Consoles (Line, Aux or Monitor Out) * Professional Turntable Mixers (Line or Monitor)
- Professional Stereo Digital to Analog Converter
- Professional Cameras * Studio Monitor Controllers
Input B: RCA Devices
- CD / DVD Players * Stereo Tuners
- Preamplified Turntables * Prosumer Recording Devices / Cameras
Input C: 3.5 mm (1/8”) Stereo Devices
- Mobile Phones * Portable Music Players
- Computers * DSLR Cameras
- Handheld Recording Devices
- Any 3.5 mm headphone output
The RNHP is designed for mounting with any VESA 100 compatible mount. These may include pole mounts, wall mounts, table mounts, or articulating arm mounts. These mounts can help to ensure the RNHP is always in the perfect position.
In some situations where you only have one set of outputs but need to simultaneously feed the RNHP and another device such as speakers, a second headphone amplifier, or a 2-track recorder, we recommend using splitter cables from the Left and Right line outputs to feed both devices from the same stereo pair.
Waves NX Head Tracker and NX Virtual Mix Room
The Nx Head Tracker for Headphones is a small Bluetooth device that latches onto your headphones and tracks your head movements in order to augment the immersive 3D audio experience created by Nx technology.
Use the Nx Head Tracker along with the Nx 3D audio apps to experience the music, movies and games you love in 3D audio – on your computer, tablet or mobile device, using any set of headphones.
Use the Nx Head Tracker along with the Nx Virtual Mix Room plugin in order to recreate on headphones the ideal spatial acoustics of a high-end room, improving your headphone mixing and recording experience.
Waves Nx Virtual Mix Room lets you hear, on headphones, the same natural depth, natural reflections, and panoramic stereo image you would be hearing from speakers in an actual room.
Waves Nx turns your headphones into a more reliable mixing and monitoring tool by letting you hear everything with real-world dimension, rather than flat in your head. Insert the plugin on your master buss, and hear all the elements of your mix accurately laid out in space, just as you would in the sweet spot of a great-sounding professional mix room.
Waves Nx finally bridges the gap between monitoring on speakers and monitoring on headphones. By letting you hear the depth and stereo spread you would be hearing on external monitors, Nx gives you an accurate representation of how your headphone mix will translate to loudspeakers. By delivering the natural listening experience of a physical room, Waves Nx also makes the headphone experience more comfortable and ear-friendly over long periods of time.
Want to mix for 5.1 or 5.0 surround on your regular stereo headphones? Waves Nx lets you do exactly that – a true revolution in the world of surround mixing.
Best of all: Waves Nx does all this without coloring your sound. What you hear is your mix, exactly the way you want it to sound – only now you have a more accurate way to monitor it on headphones.
- Augments the realism of Nx software for immersive 3D audio
- Tracks your head movements in 360 degrees (full sphere)
- Use it with the Nx Virtual Mix Room plugin to mix and monitor on headphones
- Use it with the Nx 3D audio apps to experience 3D audio on any headphones
- Requires Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Get the ideal acoustics of a top mix room – inside your headphones
- Accurately judge mix depth, balance and panning over headphones
- Transparent sound that preserves your original toneMix for 5.1 and 5.0 surround on your regular stereo headphones
- Personalize the plugin to your individual head measurements
- Use Nx with real-time head tracking for enhanced realism