Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the Sennheiser HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
What's In The Box?
- 1 HD 25
- 1 Screw on jack adapter 3.5 to 6.3 mm
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 Pouch
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 additional pair of soft earpads
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 additional 1.5m straight cable