The Senheiser e 912 S is a high-quality, pre-polarized condenser microphone with half-cardioid pick-up pattern, acoustically optimized for picking up speech. Due to its unobtrusive, flat design, it is ideally suited for use on conference tables, altars and lecterns.
The e 912 S can be switched on and off via an integrated membrane switch.
- Programmable membrane switch
- Very unobtrusive due to flat design
- Extremely rugged sound inlet basket
- Rubber damping plate on base
- Mounting slots for mounting the microphone to table tops, lecterns, etc.
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Integrated electronics (instead of in-line preamp)
- An internal DIP switch bank provides the following features: on/off (factory preset), push-to-talk button (PTT), cough button (PTM) or permanently switched on (ON)
- The frequency response curve can be changed via a second DIP switch bank: low cut, low and high boost (factory preset), low boost or linear (see e 912).
- The e 912 S has been optimized for picking up speech at relatively short distances while the sister model e 916 has been designed for instrument pick up. For this reason, the frequency response curve of the e 912 S differs from that of the e 912.
- With the e 912 S, you can obtain the frequency response curve of the e 912 by setting the DIP switch to the position lin (linear)