The Sennheiser AC 3200 is an active, high-power 8:1 antenna combiner for large multi-channel wireless monitoring systems. the AC3200-II combines up to eight channels for transmission via one antenna, with a broadband design covering 500 - 870 MHz. It significantly reduces intermodulation of wireless monitoring transmitters while keeping backstage clutter to a minimum. Long distances can be covered reliably as the AC 3200 accepts up to 250 mW of input power.
- Active 8-channel 0 dB transmitter combiner with highly constant RF output power over the entire frequency range
- Significant improvement of RF performance for multi-channel systems
- Broadband RF design to cover the UHF frequency range from 500-870 MHz
- Maximum input power of 250 mW
- LEDs on the front show whether a signal is present at the RF input
- Compatible with SR 2050XP IEM, SR 2000XP IEM, SR 300 IEM G3, and legacy EW and 3000 Series monitor transmitters
What's In The Box?
- 1 AC 3200-II active transmitter combiner
- 1 NT12-125D in-line power supply
- 3 power cables (US/EU/UK)
- 4 self-adhesive device feet
- 1 instruction manual