The Rycote Stereo Extended Suspension is for an “M/S” (Mid-Side) stereo arrangement with two compact condenser microphones in an AC Windshield features the traditional metal hoop and rubber band arrangement with 20mm back-to-back clips to mount the microphones centrally within the windshield. This suspension is larger than the XX-Small MS mini which fits the smaller WS9 but offers less effective windshielding. This setup favors performance over compact size.
Suspension XX-Small MS is suitable for a Schoeps CCM MS pair in an AC Stereo Windshield. The Suspension is not supplied with a Connbox but does feature an adjustable Cable Clamp mounted on the moulded L Bracket.
- Patented Lyre suspensions provide complete isolation against handling noise while safely gripping the microphone
- The new small and medium modular bars are now more durable and less prone to wear and tear
- Comfortable pistol-grip handles allow handheld use, but also have a 3/8" boom adaptor in the base for quick transfer boom operation
- Bar: XX- small half module metal bar (50mm)
- Hoop: Metal 120mm diameter
- L Bracket: molded plastic
- Cable Clamp: adjustable plastic block with thumbscrew
- O rings: set of 4 (24.6 x 2.4)