The Rycote CB11 2MZL Connbox has been designed to isolate and greatly reduce handling and cable-borne noise to the microphone. Connbox CB11 (2MZL Detachable) is suitable for a pair of Sennheiser MKH 8040s or 8050s in a WS AC MS Kit (XY/MS) or an ORTF Windshield Kit. The MZL tails are detachable from the Connbox.
Acting as a transition connector and anchor point for the microphone tail, the lengths of cable are set to work perfectly with the microphone fitted in the windshield, without touching the internal surface of the basket. The soft cable then greatly reduces the transmission path of cable-borne noise, thus further reducing cable rumble.
The Connbox is made of the highest quality components, using Gold 5-pin Neutrik X-series XLR connector, and an ultra soft Mogami star-quad cable.
- Isolates and minimizes handling and cable-borne noise
- Greatly improves audio quality of recordings
- A ready-to-use solution to connection problems
- Input connector: 2 x MZL
- Input Connbox connector: 2 x TA3 Binder
- Input cable outside diameter: 2.5mm
- Input cable exposed length: 130mm
- Input cable band color: plain
- Output connector: XLR – 5M
- Output Connbox connector: hardwired
- Output cable outside diameter: 4.8mm
- Output cable exposed length: 420mm
- Input cable band color: white