The compact RTW TouchMonitor TM3 comes with a capacitive 4.3“ touch screen and intuitive preset control at an affordable price. With its feature list, it is the ideal solution for editorial offices, edit suites, small control rooms, and all applications with the need of easy readable loudness-compliant level control.
TM3 consists of a display unit for vertical or horizontal use and a remote interface box. It handles analog or digital stereo signals (TM3) and digital 6-channel signals (TM3-6CH). TM3‘s flexible user interface allows the selection of up to 10 presets quickly and simply with just a finger swipe. The contained factory presets present a cross-section of the applications, audio connections and standards and allow you to start working right out of the box.
The Devicer Software
When it comes to configuring local presets using the Devicer DC1 software application (Windows® and Mac OS X® compatible), the TM3‘s power and flexibility really shines. Existing presets easily can be personalized and adapted to individual needs. Furthermore, Devicer DC1 allows to create several configuration sets with different presets, which may be uploaded to TM3 as required. (Devicer DC1 is available for free in the Audio Monitors/TouchMonitor TM3 section of the member area). Purchase and activation of software licences can also be managed with the Devicer.
Besides PPM and True Peak instruments, the TM3 features comprehensive loudness measuring features conforming to all relevant international standards (EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-3/1771-1, ATSC A/85, ARIB, OP-59). Loudness instruments include single-channel and summing bargraphs, loudness range and numerical displays.
- 4.3“ Touch screen for vertical or horizontal use
- Flexible display layout with scalable instruments
- Separate interface box with audio I/O, USB, GPIO
- Audio: analog balanced and unbalanced, S/PDIF, AES3
- Stereo/6-channel operation (6-channel TM3-6CH only)
- Retrofitable software licence for 6-channel measurements
- Licence option for Moving Coil instruments
- Loudness: EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-3/1771, ATSC A/85, ARIB, customer specific
- Single channel and summing loudness bargraphs
- Loudness Test Time Control
- Loudness range (LRA) with MagicLRA
- PPM & True Peak
- SPL & Dialnorm
- Numerical display
- Comprehensive set of presets
- Personalization with Devicer DC1