The sensor-embedded keywave surface of the ROLI Seaboard RISE 25 MIDI Controller/Synthesizer lets you shape sound through touch. Press continuously into the silicone surface, move your fingers from side to side, slide them up the keywaves or along the ribbons. Each movement modulates sound with intuitive ease. Put at your fingertips the expressiveness of an acoustic instrument and the sonic range of an electronic instrument - all on a keyboard interface.
Play it wirelesslyThe Seaboard RISE is battery-powered and the first multidimensional controller to use MIDI over Bluetooth. Free yourself from wires, and make music anywhere within range of your connected device.
- Battery Powered: Battery life of up to 8 hours
- MIDI over Bluetooth: Receives MIDI signals over Bluetooth when paired to Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Professional-standard low latency: Virtually no loss in latency on Bluetooth versus USB connection.
Play it connected
The ports of the Seaboard RISE let you plug in your computer, tablet, or smartphone and connect to virtually any software instrument or hardware synthesizer. Take your workflow to a new level when you integrate your Seaboard RISE with your favorite DAWs or instruments.
- USB ports: Control Equator and other MIDI-compliant software or hardware synthesizers.
- Pedal jack: Connect any sustain pedal jack using a quarter-inch jack.
Five Dimensions of Touch
- Strike: The velocity and force of a finger making contact with a keywave
- Press: The continuous pressure applied to the keywave after the initial strike
- Glide: Horizontal movements from side to side on a keywave and along the ribbons
- Slide: Vertical movements up and down a keywave
- Lift: The speed of lift-off from a keywave
Includes Equator software synthesizer and sound engine
- Fine-tune the five dimensions of touch: Equator software-synthesizer is designed and produced by ROLI team, as the world first multidimensional sound modulation
- Powerful Synthesis: With wavetable oscillators, frequency modulation, sample playback, and multimode filters, Equator is a powerful hybrid synthesis engine
- Custom-built for RISE: Equator for RISE is a special version that comes bundled with every RISE
- Continuous pedal input (1/4" jack)
- USB B port (MIDI out and power)
- USB A port (for charging peripherals) 9–12V 2A DC port
- Internal battery
- Full MIDI compatibility over USB and Bluetooth
- Bundled with Equator, the world’s first purpose-built, multi-dimensional software synthesizer
- Manage settings in ROLI Dashboard
- OS X 10.8+ / Windows 7+ / iOS
- Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz or faster recommended
- 4 GB RAM minimum / 8 GB RAM recommended
- 2 GB available disk space for Equator installation
- USB 2.0+ port for USB compatibility
- Bespoke storage case
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Product registration card
- User manual
- Warranty information