The Roland KC-550 boasts 180 watts of powerful sound via a 15-inch speaker and horn tweeter. In addition to its four input channels, this flagship amp includes an Output Select switch for selecting the monitor sound destination, a Shape switch for quick sound adjustment and an XLR Line output for direct connection to a mixing console.
Up to 4-Channel Mixing
KC-series amplifiers feature a flexible mixing section designed with the performing musician in mind. Our flagship models feature up to four stereo inputs, and KC amps include a Microphone input and stereo Auxiliary input for connecting CD players.
Stereo Link Capabilities
The KC-550 and KC-350 include Roland’s Stereo Link feature for chaining two amplifiers. Using a single cable, you can connect two KC amps for true stereo sound while controlling them both from the amp nearest you on stage.
Want more low end? Simply add an optional subwoofer like Roland’s new KCW-1. Connections are easy, thanks to the Subwoofer output found on all new KC amps. Now even the most affordable models can sound huge!
Made for the Road
KC amps are built for life on the road. All models have built-in handles for easier transportation (the KC-550 also includes casters) and a rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting, protective edges and an all-metal grille.
- Compact, affordable keyboard amplifier with legendary KC sound
- 40-watt output power with 10” speaker and independent tweeter
- Subwoofer output for low-end boost (compatible with most subwoofers)
- 3-channel design includes 1/4” Line input and XLR Microphone input
- Stereo auxiliary input (RCA type) for connecting CD or MD players
- Rotary controls for adjusting channel and headphone levels, plus Low and High EQ
- Rated Power Output: 180w
- Nominal Input Level (@1 kHz): Channel 1 (MIC/LINE) -50 to -20 dBu, Channel 2-4 (LINE) -20 dBu, STEREO LINK INPUT 0 dBu, AUX IN -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (@1 kHz): LINE OUT +4 dBu, STEREO LINK OUTPUT 0 dBu, SUBWOOFER OUT +4 dBu
- Speakers: 38 cm (15 inches) x 1, Tweeter x 1
- Power Supply: AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V
- Width: 590 mm, 23 1/4 inches
- Depth: 445 mm, 17 9/16 inches
- Height: 536 mm, 21 1/8 inches
- Weight: 34 kg, 75 lbs.