The Roland KC-150 is a compact 65-watt amp with 4-channel capability including Auxiliary and Microphone inputs. The KC-150 can also be expanded with an optional subwoofer for a powerful low-end boost.
Up to 4-Channel Mixing
KC-series amplifiers feature a flexible mixing section designed with the performing musician in mind. Our flagship models feature up to four stereo inputs, and KC amps include a Microphone input and stereo Auxiliary input for connecting CD players.
Want more low end? Simply add an optional subwoofer like Roland’s new KCW-1. Connections are easy, thanks to the Subwoofer output found on all new KC amps. Now even the most affordable models can sound huge!
Made for the Road
KC amps are built for life on the road. All models have built-in handles for easier transportation (the KC-550 also includes casters) and a rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting, protective edges and an all-metal grille.
- Affordable 4-channel keyboard amplifier with 65-watt/12” speaker and piezo tweeter
- Includes stereo Auxiliary input (RCA) and XLR Microphone input
- 2-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- Headphones output; can be mounted on speaker stands
- Rated Power Output: 65w
- Nominal Input Level (@1 kHz): Channel 1 (MIC/LINE) -50 to -20 dBu, Channel 2-4 (LINE) -20 dBu, STEREO LINK INPUT 0 dBu, AUX IN -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (@1 kHz): LINE OUT +4 dBu, SUBWOOFER OUT +4 dBu
- Speakers: 30 cm (12 inches) x 1, Tweeter x 1
- Power Supply: AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V
- Power Consumption: 55w
- Width: 480 mm, 18 5/16 inches
- Depth: 295 mm, 11 5/8 inches
- Height: 435 mm, 17 1/8 inches
- Weight: 15.5 kg, 34 lbs. 3 oz.