The Radial BigShot Features:
- Toggle two instruments with single foot stomp
- Adjustable volume control to match levels
- Separate tuner output and mute switch
- Compact and rugged for pedalboards
- Load compensation for long cables
To enhance on-stage functionality, the BigShot i/o is equipped with a tuner output. With a simple foot stomp on the MUTE switch, the sound going to the amp is turned off and diverted to the tuner for quiet on-stage adjustments. An ‘always on’ switch also permits on-the-fly quiet tuning should you wish to have the tuner on at all times.
Compact, extremely rugged and completely passive, the BigShot i/o does not require any powering to make it work. This makes it ideal for pedalboards where the use of batteries or power supplies is painful! The BigShot i/o is also perfect for all you instruments and hi-Z line-level signal switching.