Using the SW8 is easy! Connect your two sync’d playback systems and record a steady drone on track-1. If the tone disappears, the SW8’s front panel red LED will illuminate to let you know trouble is at hand. If you like, have the SW8 trigger an alarm, trip a contact closure or have it automatically switch to your second machine. For larger systems, the SW8 may be expanded by linking machines together using a simple ¼” instrument cable.
Housed in a heavy duty 14-gauge steel 19” enclosure, the Radial SW8 is equipped with choice of ¼” TRS or 25 pin D-Sub inputs and XLR or D-Sub outputs to handle just about any audio challenge, wardrobe malfunction or backing tape failure.
The Radial Engineering SW8 Features:
- Auto-switch between two 8 channel systems
- Expandable and remote controllable
- Mic and line level operation
- Transformer isolated XLR mic outputs
- Full manual override with foot control