Stemming from the adage 'necessity is the Mother of invention', the J-Rak was invented, to provide sound companies with a simple yet very functional solution for DI inventory management. The problem is simple: During peak season, most sound companies must resort to cross-renting just to fill rider requests. Inevitably, they go to a warehouse looking for a stand-alone DI and find that all that is left on the shelf are a few old 4-channel rack units. Or conversely, they have a show going on the road that needs 12 rack-mounted DIs but the investment seems impractical.
All you do is take the book-end cover off the JDI or J48 and attach one of the 8 insert sleeves supplied with the J-Rak. These are then screwed into the J-Rak shelf from the top. The direct boxes can have the XLR facing either the front or the rear of the rack depending on the application; whether one is racking up DIs for keyboards, sound modules, computers or other sound sources.
- The world’s best DIs now in a high density rack
- Mount up to 8 Radial DI's or splitters per 2RU space
- Reconfigure for different combinations of in seconds
- DI's can be front or rear mounted
- Mix and match passive or active DI's or splitters
- Total flexibility never before available in a rackmount DI