Here’s the drill: You are the hired gun and have to magically switch between acoustic guitar, mandolin, banjo and fiddle… you want each instrument to have its own audio channel in the PA yet you do not want a bunch of cables causing a tangled mess of spaghetti on stage and do not want to use hand-signals to let the FOH and monitor engineers to mute your instrument during every change. What do you do?
The Radial Headlight Pro comes to the rescue with a simple six step plan:
- Stomp on the Mute footswitch to turn off the signal going to the PA and stage amp
- Disconnect your guitar and connect your mandolin
- Check tuning with always-on tuner output
- Depress Select footswitch to set to output-2
- Check LED indicators to make sure you are on the right channel
- Hit Mute footswitch again to go live
Features standard ¼” instrument input, always-on tuner out, four fully isolated balanced XLR outputs with ground lift switches to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops, 180º polarity reverse switches to help eliminate hot-spots on stage, selector switch that can be set to advance through 2, 3 or 4 inputs, mute footswitch for changeovers and quiet on-stage tuning, typical 9V powering for use with power-bricks, and ultra-sturdy Radial build quality.