Designed for clarity and presence, QSC AD-S8T loudspeakers deliver pristine audio reproduction for installations requiring a refined audio experience.
Consistent and even conical coverage is achieved through Directivity Matched Transition (DMT™), a QSC innovation which matches the directivity patterns of the woofer and the high-frequency waveguide at the crossover point. The result is a coherent transition between transducers and improved off-axis response.
AcousticDesign models with (T) suffix feature low-loss, low-saturation transformers with selectable taps, including an 8Ω bypass. To enhance weather resistance, the rotary selector is located on the back of the enclosure, protected by a weather grommet.
To further enhance performance and speed of install with optimum result, advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ techniques are available via Q-SYS networked audio processing or CXD amplifier platforms for a complete QSC systems solution.
With rugged ABS enclosures, sealed input panel covers, and powder-coated aluminum grilles for weather resistance, the AcousticDesign surface mounted series exceed IEC60529 IP-54 ratings for dust and splash resistance.
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- Patent pending X-Mount™ enables the loudspeaker to be easily installed and deployed at a variety of angles without slipping over time
- Optional yoke mount and M10 Kit-C eyebolt kit offers additional loudspeaker deployment options
- Euroblock connectors allows pre-wiring of the system
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass (S8T and S10T only)
- Lightweight ABS enclosures offer long-term durability and lasting good looks