Designed for clarity and presence, QSC AD-S52 loudspeakers deliver pristine audio reproduction for installations requiring a refined audio experience.
Consistent and even conical coverage is achieved through Directivity Matched Transition (DMT™), a QSC innovation which matches the directivity patterns of the woofer and the high-frequency waveguide at the crossover point. The result is a coherent transition between transducers and improved off-axis response.
AcousticDesign models with (T) suffix feature low-loss, low-saturation transformers with selectable taps, including an 8Ω bypass. To enhance weather resistance, the rotary selector is located on the back of the enclosure, protected by a weather grommet.
To further enhance performance and speed of install with optimum result, advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ techniques are available via Q-SYS networked audio processing or CXD amplifier platforms for a complete QSC systems solution.
With rugged ABS enclosures, sealed input panel covers, and powder-coated aluminum grilles for weather resistance, the AcousticDesign surface mounted series exceed IEC60529 IP-54 ratings for dust and splash resistance.
- 5.25 inch, 2-way design - in a lightweight, contemporary styled multipurpose enclosure
- Magnetically shielded LF transducer - ideal for use near video monitors
- Flexible ball mount assembly included - for convenient installation
- 70V/100V transformer versions available - for use with distributed audio systems
- Available optional yoke mount bracket
- Two AD-S52 or AD-S52T loudspeakers
- Two ball mounts
- Two connector protection caps