Designed for clarity and presence, QSC AD-S12 loudspeakers deliver pristine audio reproduction for installations requiring a refined audio experience.
Consistent and even conical coverage is achieved through Directivity Matched Transition (DMT™), a QSC innovation which matches the directivity patterns of the woofer and the high-frequency waveguide at the crossover point. The result is a coherent transition between transducers and improved off-axis response.
AcousticDesign models with (T) suffix feature low-loss, low-saturation transformers with selectable taps, including an 8Ω bypass. To enhance weather resistance, the rotary selector is located on the back of the enclosure, protected by a weather grommet.
To further enhance performance and speed of install with optimum result, advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ techniques are available via Q-SYS networked audio processing or CXD amplifier platforms for a complete QSC systems solution.
With rugged ABS enclosures, sealed input panel covers, and powder-coated aluminum grilles for weather resistance, the AcousticDesign surface mounted series exceed IEC60529 IP-54 ratings for dust and splash resistance.
- 12” weather treated woofer; 1.4” compression driver
- 75° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum peak SPL 126 dB
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- X-Mount™ system enables the loudspeaker to be easily installed and deployed at a variety of angles with no slippage over time
- Optional Yoke mount and M10 Kit-C for additional installation versatility
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™, available through either Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms
- Lightweight ABS enclosures offer long-term durability and lasting good looks
- Sealed input panel cover and powder coated aluminum grilles for added weather resistance
- Meets IEC60529 IP-54 for dust and splash resistance