Classics Have Come and Gone. This One Came Back. PULTEC.
When it comes to mastering with an equalizer, it doesn't get much better than the Pultec EQM-1A3. Offering supreme mastering controls with 21-position precision switches, the EQM-1A3 makes it impossible to forget your favorite settings for the perfect sound. In addition to mastering capabilities, this Pultec equalizer offers two bands that allow for extreme flexibility when it comes to control of the high and low shelves. Giving you the ability to both boost and cut at the same time, you can get great bass power on drums and vocals when using the equalizer.
Revived and alive, Pultec is back and here to stay. Through a decade of relentless commitment to perfection, Dr. Steven Jackson restarted PulseTechniques' production of the original PULTEC equalizers, making the magnificent low end, silky-sweet high frequencies and wide-open sound available again for the first time in 30 years.
Considering the rarity of vintage units, the new Pultecs at Vintage King make the classic Pultec accessible again. They’ve been responsible for making recordings sound great for over 60 years and will continue on, thanks to Dr. Steven Jackson’s great new gear.
- Low shelf boost: +10 dB in .5 dB steps @ 20, 30, 60, 100 Hz
- Low shelf attenuate: -10 dB in .5 dB steps @ 20, 30, 60, 100 Hz
- Mid/high peak boost: +10 dB in .5 dB steps @ 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz
- High shelf attenuate: -10dB in .5 dB steps @ 5, 10, 20 kHz
- Precision mastering-grade 21-position boost/cut rotary switches