The Primacoustic London 12 Room Kit is designed for rooms up to 150 sq ft (13.9 sq m), or can be combined with other products to treat larger spaces. Ideally suited for studio control rooms and home theaters, these easy to use kits can be a single box acoustic treatment solution.
The London 12 contains Broadway panels that tackle problems affecting any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, standing waves and excessive bass. In addition to acoustic panels, each London 12 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Broadway panels are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot fiberglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. The London 12 room kit is available in black, beige or grey fabric or in Absolute White™ paintable finish.
- Complete recording studio in a box
- Live-end, dead-end (LEDE) room design
- High performance fabric covered acoustic panels
- Includes easy-mount hardware and screws
- Two 24 x 48 in Broadband Panels - 2 in beveled
- Eight 12 x 48 in Control Columns - 2 in beveled
- Twelve 12 x 12 in Scatter Blocks - 1 in beveled
- 28 Surface Impalers - for mounting Control Columns and Scatter Blocks, drywall anchors and screws included
- Eight Corner Impalers - for mounting Broadband Panels in room corners to help trap bass frequencies - drywall anchors and screws included