Common set up of the HP60 in a recording session is to send the main control room mix to input A. Send the click track to input B. Send the each band member direct recording input to each channel’s external input (more me). This will allow each band member to create a mix between the main mix, the click track and themselves.
The HP60 is the ultimate headphone amplification system delivering loud and clear headphone mixes for real-world recording situations.
The Presonus HP60 Features:
- Six independent ultra low noise, high output headphone amplifiers (150 mW per channel)
- Two sets of stereo inputs (A and B) with balanced TRS connectors
- Stereo external input point on each channel for “more me” with trim control
- Mix control between inputs A and B
- Talkback with external XLR microphone with control
- Direct stereo line output on each channel