These headphone amps are not just loud enough for session and stage use, they’re loud enough to explode the oysters in a Po’ Boy sandwich. Yet the sound is clear and clean, with a wide dynamic range. At last, everybody will be able to hear—assuming they are capable of hearing. Be careful with that level control!
Simplicity is the HP4’s hallmark. You get left and right line inputs, left and right line outputs with level control, and the four headphone outs. You can globally mute the headphone outs, adjust the overall headphone level, sum the stereo signals to mono, and mute the rear-panel Monitor outputs.
The HP4 can sit on a tabletop or can be screw-mounted to a standard rack tray (not included), where it requires just 1/3 rack-space. And if your needs grow, you can use the line outputs to feed the inputs of a second HP4 or an HP60. Chain as many headphone systems as you need.
- 4 screaming-loud (150 mW per channel) stereo ¼” headphone outputs (front panel)
- 2 balanced 1/4" line outputs (monitor outputs)
- 2 balanced 1/4" line inputs
- Meters, Controls, and Features
- Headphone level control for each channel
- Mono summing switch for each channel
- Monitor level control
- Monitor mute switch
- Daisy-chain multiple units via monitor outputs
- Compact 1/3U rack-mount chassis
- Sealed, detented, metal rotary controls
- External 16 VAC power supply