The PMC XB2 is a passive sub bass unit that is best optimized in an MB2 surround monitoring system. The line design and driver technology are identical to that of the MB2 and MB2-A, forming a perfect blend of dynamics and depth of bass required for the most testing of material. The unique 12" Radial™ driver features two cooling systems.
In addition to the conventional rear vented magnet it uses the patented, front mounted Radial™ chassis, which acts as a giant heatsink. This keeps voice coil and magnet temperatures exceptionally low resulting in superb reliability, 3dB less power compression and tight, clean bass even after prolonged periods of high SPL.
- Available Finishes: Walnut, Cherry, Neo Black, Oak, Black Ash
- Configuration: .1 effects + power amplifier
- Dimensions: H 870mm 34.25" W 380mm 14.96" D 535mm 21.06"
- Drive Units: LF 310mm PMC Radial™ driver
- Effective ATL™ Length: 3m 10ft
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 200Hz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal
- Recommended Amp Power: 200-800W
- Sensitivity: 91dB 1W 1m
- Useable Frequency Response: 20Hz-200Hz
- Weight: 39kg 85.8lbs