PMC Loudspeakers Advanced Transmission Line Overview
PMC Loudspeakers Cabinet Design And Build Process
PMC Loudspeakers Crossover Design Overview
PMC Loudspeakers Talks Active vs Passive Speakers
The PMC MB2S is perfect for mid sized control rooms either soffit mounted or on it's custom studio stands. The MB2S allows higher SPL’s without distortion and loss of definition normally associated with a device of its size. The distinctive MB2S includes the PMC 75 mid driver that has taken the limits of soft dome design and construction to its ultimate conclusion.
The Radial™ low frequency driver allows massive controlled excursions and avoids the effects of power compression, by cooling via its cast alloy exo-skeleton and new rear vented magnet.
As with all PMC models there is matching low profile centre channels (MB2S-C) and subwoofers for use in surround configuration (XB2S).
- Available Finishes: Neo Black
- Crossover Frequency: 380Hz & 3.8kHz
- Dimensions: H 870mm 34.25" W 380mm 14.96" D 535mm 21.06"
- Drive Units: LF 310mm PMC Radial™ driver, MF 75mm PMC fabric dome , HF 27mm fabric soft dome
- Effective ATL™ Length: 3m 10ft
- Impedance: 4 Ohm Nominal
- Input Connectors: 3 Pairs 4mm Sockets (Tri-wire or Tri-Amp)
- Recommended Amp Power: 200-800W
- Sensitivity: 91dB 1W 1m
- Useable Frequency Response: 20Hz-25kHz Peak SPL @ 1M: 124dB
- Weight: 49kg 108lbs
|Unit Weight||108 lb|
|Active or Passive||Passive|
|driver_sizes||LF: 310 mm Radial / MF: 75 mm fabric dome / HF: 27 mm fabric soft dome|
|Number of Speakers||Pair|
|Number of Inputs||No|
|Number of Outputs||No|
|Amp Wattage||200 W / 800 W|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 25 kHz|
|Max. SPL||124 dB|