Whether you're DJing at home, in the club or auditioning your music on the go, the Pioneer HDJ-700 is a versatile companion.
Taking inspiration from our top-flight range, they are fine-tuned to reproduce rich, clear mid to low frequencies – and feature spin-finished aluminum hinges, a lightweight build, rotatable ear cup, and a sleek, stylish design.
OPTIMISED FOR DANCE MUSIC
The HDJ-700s have narrow ear pads and 40 mm driver units with rare earth magnets to give you a powerful bass and great sound insulation. A 19 µm diaphragm and copper-clad aluminum wire (CCAW) voice coil accurately reproduce kicks and snares.
A rigid, stainless steel headband and 2 interchangeable side-mount cords - one 1.2-meter coiled cord (3 m extended length) and one 1-meter straight cord – ensure a long life of service.
The soft and textured polyurethane ear cups ensure a snug, comfortable fit – even during long DJ sets.
60-DEGREE ROTATING ARM
Rotate the right earpiece by up to 60 degrees for easy one-ear monitoring, and grab the handy grip to quickly put the cup back to its original position.
- Fully-enclosed, dynamic headphones
- Driver Units: 40 mm dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (3 m extended length), 1 m straight cord
- Included Accessories: 6.3 mm 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)