Meet the Pioneer DJM-S9, Pioneer's first two-channel battle mixer for Serato DJ. The fully customizable Magvel Pro crossfader, tactile performance pads and FX buttons let you tailor the mixer according to your preferences. So get ready to decimate the dance floor with personalized FX and rigorous scratch performances.
The DJM-S9 inherits its high-quality audio circuitry from our flagship 4-channel digital mixer, the DJM-2000NXS. The power inlet is designed to reduce resistance and deliver the stable sound you need in loud club environments.
MAGVEL FADER PRO
Our durable Magvel Fader Pro magnetic crossfader delivers a smooth response. Use the Feeling Adjust dial to change the operational load, then modify the crossfader’s curve and reverse settings to your preference. Plus the mixer comes with shock-absorbing bumpers in 3 materials so you choose your level of rebound.
For dynamic live mixing, 16 multi-color touch pads give access to Hot Cue, Roll, Slice, Loop and more. Their optimized shape and seat switch connections provide great accuracy and response, while the EL display instantly shows which mode is in play. In Serato DJ you can map other functions to the pads and allocate specific colors for an even stronger visual cue.
CUSTOMIZABLE FX BUTTONS
Six customizable buttons on each side of the mixer, and two in the middle, trigger effects directly on your hardware. Fire up six dedicated Beat FX on the left banks, or replace them with other popular on-board FX. On the right, you can map your favorite Serato DJ FX* and their parameters. The OEL display puts the effect types and beat settings at your fingertips.
Rotate the dial to add a high/low pass filter to FX on each channel, or use Serato DJ to switch to other filter FX like Dub Echo, Noise and Pitch.
Quickly turn effects on and off using the 2 large Style Levers. Trigger FX briefly, lock them on, or exit arrangements quickly.
2 BUILT-IN USB SOUNDCARDS
Play back-to-back with other DJs seamlessly using the input switcher on top to switch between all four Serato DJ decks. And if you prefer to play with CDJs or turntables, you can easily do so thanks to DVS support.
Enhanced MIC input
The MIC input features Echo FX and high-quality circuitry to eliminate unwanted distortion.
The clip display shows you when your input levels are too high, while the peak limiter eliminates distortion on the Master output.
This device is fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the mixer as a MIDI controller.
Pad drumming has become a trend for DJs. Melodics is an app that helps you to learn cue point drumming techniques and build muscle memory for amazing performances. Get it now.
- MIDI Control: Full assignable MIDI controls
- DVS Control: Serato DJ
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Software System Requirements: Windows 8.1/7 (CPU) Core i3, i5 or i7 1.07 GHz, (Memory) 4GB / Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8 (CPU) Core i3, i5 or i7 1.07 GHz, (Memory) 4GB / display resolution 1280 x 720 or higher
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio USB: 107 dB
- Distortion: <0.005 % (USB)
- Level Meter Size: 9 segment
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: -∞ ~ +6 dB
- Reverse Channels
- Level Meter Type: Individual
- Peak Limiter
- Channels: 2
- Sound Color FX: Dub Echo, Filter, Noise, Pitch, Wide Filter
- Beat FX: Back Spin, Delay, Echo, Fader Synth Saw, Fader Synth Sine, Fader Synth Square, Flanger, HP Filter, LP Filter, Phaser, Reverb, Roll, Spiral, Trans, Vinyl Brake
- Serato DJ FX powered by iZotope
- 3-Band Isolator
- Auto BPM Counter
- Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader Pro
- CURVE Assignable
- Reverse Crossfader
- Tension Adjustment
- Mic Connection: XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo
- Talkover: ON/OFF Button
- Talkover Attenuator
- Connection: USB
- Sample Rate: 24 bit
- Frequency: 48 kHz
- Inputs: 2 CD/LINE (RCA), 2 PHONO (RCA), 1 MIC (XLR/Jack Combo), 1 AUX (RCA)
- Outputs: 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA), 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch Jack), 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
- USB: 2 USB B ports