The Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3 gives you unlimited musical choice. Connect it to an iOS device running Algoriddim’s djay 2 app to use the console’s jog wheels, buttons and dials to perform with your Spotify or iTunes library. Or connect to a PC/Mac and mix with other DJ software, including djay (Mac only), or Virtual DJ 8 Limited Edition.
The controller was designed with beginners in mind, with Pulse Control lights to guide you through your performance. Yet it’s packed with advanced features that would keep pro-DJs entertained, including Beat Sync, loops and dedicated buttons for sound FX and samples.
Connect your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Android device to the DDJ-WeGO3 and get tactile control of various DJ software. Plus you can charge your device while you perform. Find supported software.
The DDJ-WeGO3’s buttons and dials are arranged around the backlit jog wheels for easy access.
The Pulse Control lights add a visual element to DJing, showing when a track has loaded, as well as which effects and filters are engaged.
Give spontaneous performances wherever the party takes you. Weighing just 1.8 kg and small enough to fit in a backpack, the DDJ-WeGo3 is perfectly portable.
No more hassle with external soundcards. Connect the DDJ-WeGO3 straight to your speakers or amplifier.
Simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable.
You can use this product to control rekordbox dj performance software. rekordbox dj is a rekordbox Plus Pack that unleashes performance features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Colour FX, Beat FX, Beat Jump and Pad FX. Simply buy rekordbox dj, activate your licence key, and start DJing.
Algoriddim djay 2 lets you prepare, perform and record mixes on-the-go. Simply connect the DDJ-WeGO3 to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and mash up songs straight from iTunes or Spotify.
Become a Virtual DJ
Virtual DJ lets you mix and match your tracks, set loops and cues, apply effects and much more. The software also plays videos and karaoke files when you connect to an external screen.
Serato DJ Intro
Download Serato DJ Intro, connect the controller to your PC/Mac, and start DJing. Use the software to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes. Just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops and samples, and apply basic FX.
Serato DJ upgrade ready
Get involved with plug-and-play control of Serato DJ with dedicated buttons for FX and advanced features such as Beat Jump, Slip mode and Quantize. Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing.
- USB Bus Powered
- Plug and Play
- Included Software: Virtual DJ Limited Edition, djay for Mac
- Compatible Software: djay 2 for iPad, djay 2 for iPhone, djay 2 for Android, vjay for iPad, vjay for iPhone, Serato DJ Intro, Serato DJ, Virtual DJ PRO 8, TRAKTOR PRO 2 (Setting file required)
- Software System Requirements: Windows Windows: 8/7/Vista/XP (SP3), Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP, 512 MB RAM or more / Mac OS X v10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5: Intel processor platform, 1024 MB RAM or more, 50 MB free space or more, display resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Additional requirements for video mixing: ATI or NVIDIA video chipset with dedicated 256MB of DDR3 RAM video memory
- Soundcard: 24 bit/48 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Distortion: < 0.006 % (MASTER OUT)
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 2
- Jog Wheel: 102 mm
- FX Parameters: 3 buttons
- Sampler: 4 per deck
- Hot Cues: 4 per deck
- Manual Loop
- Pulse Control: Beat Pulse, FX Pulse
- Inputs: 1 MIC (1/4 inch Jack)
- Outputs: 1 MASTER (RCA), 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- iOS device connector: 1