The Pioneer DDJ-RR is the little brother of the professional controllers for rekordbox dj, the DDJ-RZ and DDJ-RX. It has a compact design and intuitive layout with large jog wheels, illuminated on-jog indicators and tactile Performance Pads.
This 2-channel controller comes with dedicated controls for rekordbox dj, such as Slip Mode, Release FX, Sequence Load, and Deck Select so you can switch between all 4 rekordbox dj decks by the touch of a button.
You get a free rekordbox dj license key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your license key, connect the controller and start DJing.
Large jog wheels with an illuminated On-Jog Display provide responsive scratching, and let you know the status of each deck at a glance. Plus the DDJ-RR has a durable, brushed aluminum top plate just like our flagship controllers and NXS2 set-up.
Set colors for your Hot Cues in rekordbox then trigger with high quality rubber pads. Or use the Performance Pads to bring Pad FX, Beat Jump and Slicer into the mix.
Create sample sequences on the fly using the Sequencer, or select and play sequences stored on your computer directly from the hardware thanks to the Sequence Call button. Plus with Sequence Load you can load a sample sequence to the deck and scratch.
Slip Mode silently continues playback during a loop, reverse, or scratch, then brings the music back at the right point. And using Release FX you can exit complex FX patterns by selecting vinyl brake, echo or back spin and twisting the dial.
HIGH QUALITY AUDIO
The DDJ-RR features the same circuit for master and booth outputs as the pro-standard DDJ-RZ to ensure faithful reproduction of audio sources and clear, powerful sound.
Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design. For simple plug-and-play connectivity you can choose between USB or AC power.
Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system, while a booth and 2 headphone outs allow you to monitor your mixes. Or use the DDJ-RR as a mixer with multiplayers or turntables using the line and phono inputs.
PC Master Out
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers, connected desktop speakers, or play through a wireless speaker. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
Needle search provides a touch strip for intuitive and fast searches. Jump to any part of a track with one touch.
Dual Level Meter
See the master out and channel levels at all times.
When you use our rekordbox dj performance software, you can buy the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to get low latency scratch control with music from your rekordbox library.
- Plug and Play
- Included Software: rekordbox dj
- Compatible Software: rekordbox dvs (not included)
- Software System Requirements: Windows 10/ 8/ 8 Pro/ 8.1 Pro (latest service pack)/ 7/ Home Premium/ Professional/ Ultimate (latest service pack), (CPU) Intel® Processor Dual Core 2.0 GHz or higher, (Memory) 4GB or more / Mac OS X 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8 (latest version) (CPU) Intel® Processor Dual Core 2.0 GHz or higher, (Memory) 4GB or more / Display Resolution: 1280 x 768 or higher
- Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB
- Distortion: < 0.003 % (USB)
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 4
- Jog Wheel: 132.5 mm durable aluminum jog wheel (center illumination)
- Pad FX
- Filter: High & Low Pass filter
- Release FX: Back spin, Echo, Vinyl brake
- Sampler: 16 slot x 4 bank
- Hot Cues: 8
- Sequence load
- Sequence call
- Manual Loop
- Auto Beat Loop
- Beat Jump
- Slip Mode
- Needle Search
- Fader Start
- Crossfader Curve Adjust
- Inputs: 2 PHONO/LINE (RCA), 1 MIC (1/4 inch Jack)
- Outputs: 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA), 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack), 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port