Hitting the decks has never been easier and more intuitive - even for first-time DJs. Not only does it boast all popular features from the Pioneer DDJ-SB – such as Filter Fade and Performance Pads – but it now boasts features not usually found at this price point, including trim pots, level meters, the Pad Trans beat effect and 4-deck control.
Tactile Performance Pads
Hit the top 4 rubber pads to trigger Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Manual Loop and Sampler – and the bottom 4 for immediate access to Play, Cue, Sync and Shift.
Large Jog Wheels
It may be compact, but the DDJ-SB2 features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
Dynamic DJ Play
Use the trim knob and level meters to quickly check and adjust the input volume on each channel.
Manual Filters on Every Channel
Independent low/high pass filter dials are inherited from the premium DDJ-SX2 and DDJ-SR controllers.
Quantized Pad Trans Effect
Use the Performance Pads to cut the volume in time with the beat.
Go Beyond Mixing
Hit Filter Fade to add 2 high pass filters to the crossfader, so you can manipulate both the volume and bass filters with one hand for effortless mixes. That leaves the other hand free to get creative with loops, cue, samples and FX.
- USB bus powered
- Plug and play
- Included software: Serato DJ Intro, Serato DJ
- Software System requirements: Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 -CPU: Intel 2.0 GHz Core Duo/Intel i3, i5, and i7 Core; Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8 - CPU: Intel 1.6 GHz Core Duo/Intel i3, i5, and i7 Core; Display Resolution - 1024 x 768 or higher
- Memory: 1GB
- Memory: 1GB
- Width: 19.17 in
- Height: 2.3 in
- Depth: 10.68 in
- Weight: 4.63 lb
- Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (USB)
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 4
- Trim knob
- Jog Wheel: 128 mm durable aluminum jog wheel
- High & Low Pass filter
- Filter fade
- Serato DJ FX powered by iZotope
- Hot Cues: 4
- Manual Loop
- Slip Mode
- Talkover Function
- Inputs: 1 MIC (1/4 inch Jack)
- Outputs: 1 MASTER (RCA), 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port