The Phoenix Audio Pivot Tone Channel/500 is a balanced line level signal processor incorporating a class A discrete buffer amp from the world renown Nicerizer summing mixer, a DI with the 10meg OHM inputs found in the Nice DI.
Pivot Tone Channel uses a powerful tone control EQ , a unique 3 position Tilt EQ with 3 carefully selected tilit positions to cover lows, mid and high frequencies. A dark/bright control to tilt the EQ to darken your mix (add LF) or brighten the mix (add HF).
There is a also a 10 position LED metering that accurately represents the output level.
- Class A Stereo DI Output specs
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 khz ±0.5 dB
- Maximum Output: +26dBu @ 1Khz
- Noise: 90dB @ 22Hz to 22KHz
- Class A, discrete, truly balanced transformerless input stage
- The Class A DI has a very high input impedance (10Mohm), without the use of FETs
- Inputs: 1/4" jack (TS) input & through input on the front panel
- Transformer isolated balanced output (XLR) on the rear panel
- Tilt EQ with 3 fixed Tilt positions : 160 Hz, 800 Hz & 1.6 kHz
- Dark/bright tone control
- 10 position LED output metering
- Output level control