The Peluso Microphone Lab P-84 small diaphragm 48v phantom powered microphone with an exceptionally flat frequency response curve. With its transformer output and excellent cardioid pattern characteristics across the full frequency spectrum, the P-84 is remarkably authentic to its long discontinued inspiration - the Neumann KM-84. Improved in low frequency responsiveness and high sound pressure level capacity, the P-84 is one of Peluso's most significant achievements yet.
Microphone kit comes as a complete system including: two P-84 Microphones in wood boxes, two omni and cardioid capsules (with the extra capsules in a wood box), two shock mounts and two hard mounts, all packed in a flight case.
- Capsule Type: condenser pressure gradient w/ 20mm capsule
- Frequency Range: 20Hz/20kHz
- Polar Pattern: omni and cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mv/pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 142 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 14 dB(A)
- Power Requirements: phantom - 48v +/- 4v
- Current Consumption: < 3.0 MA
- Size: 22mm x 124 mm
- Weight: 130 g