Peluso Microphone Lab has identified some tubes in the American style Steel Tube family which work excellently in the circuit and provides the same sonic quality as the VF14. Each tube is selected individual and the selection parameters are the same or even better as Neumann used for the VF14. The American style tube has the advantage of being available in larger quantities than the German tubes.
The Peluso 22 47 SE has the additional feature of 9 polar patterns, controlled from the power supply. It captures the low frequency nuances of the original "47" with smooth mids and balanced highs.
The microphone comes as a complete system, with Microphone In Wood Box, Power Supply, 7 Conductor Cable, and Shock Mount in Flight Case. Hand made in the USA.
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient w/ 34mm capsule
- Frequency Range: 20Hz/22Khz
- Polar Pattern: 9 - Switchable from omni- to bi-directional
- Sensitivity: 12 mv/pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 140 db
- Equivalent Noise: 14 db (A-weighted)
- Tube Type: 5693
- Power Requirements: Dedicated Power Supply
- Size: 58mm x 235 mm
- Weight: 855 g