Whether you’re a producer or composer, performing artist or sound designer- it’s the pulse that often becomes the center of your track. Output Signal is now your gateway there.
Signal’s content is massive – including over 40GB of multi-dynamic and round-robin sources. The engine combines 4 separate rhythms, all locked to your DAW and each controlled individually. These can be different rhythms playing together or combine them for one great big fat pulse. The combination of warm, fat synthetic sounds and beautiful organic instruments make for something new and not yet heard. Some of the coolest sounds combine the grit of synths and the depth of real instruments.
Under the hood, Signal brings together every form of pulse making you could think of; Arpeggiators, LFO’s, step sequencers and “Looper” (a unique looping engine designed specific to Signal). All patches, or Pulse Instruments, are organized by tag in the preset menu, making it very easy to access exactly what you want and saving hours of cycling through sounds. Each Pulse Instrument features its own unique set of central sliders. We’ve all become accustomed to products with one big central knob - Signal has 4 and each is built for that particular Pulse Instrument. Use the sliders to make the sound your own, add continuous movement, assign it to a real knob for live use or even use our custom Lemur or Touch OSC template to tweak with an iPad. Sliders are not just effect sends, these are macros controlling multiple parameters at once. For example with a touch of a slider you can morph rhythms, control multiple filters and infinite effects combinations. And of course, everything is editable.
Output didn’t want to leave any stone unturned and the result is an endlessly fun instrument with countless options. It’s dense for anyone that wants to tweak, but also simple and clean for those that want to jump right in.
- 500 Pulse Instruments for instant playability
- A massive array of content – 40GB including analog synths, digital synths and organic instruments
- Up to 4 separate pulses at one time
- All pulses lock to tempo
- Rhythms: Looper, Step Sequencers, Arpeggiators, LFO’s
- 4 central MACRO sliders unique to each of the 500 Pulse Instruments
- Effects control globally and per layer
- Convolution reverb engine
- Advanced mode for access to all parameters
- Copy and paste settings between layers
- Smart tagging preset menu
- Simple design and ease of use
Signal System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8 or higher is recommended**
- Windows 7 or higher
- 4GB of RAM
- At least 42 GB of free drive space
- Kontakt 5.3.1 or higher
- Audio Units
- RTAS (Pro Tools 9 + 10)
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10)
- 64-bit AAX plugins (Pro Tools 11)