Using an industry standard gives you confidence and peace of mind. Nugen VisLM-H2 delivers everything you need – intuitively, accurately and immediately.
With a unique design focused on primary loudness parameters, VisLM-H combines an instant overview with detailed historical information, enabling you to hit your target first time, every time.
Additional loudness logging and time-code functions allow for proof of compliance reporting and postmortem analysis with frame accurate referencing.
Elegant and simple to use, VisLM-H2 promotes a highly efficient workflow with the ability to drill down to any level of complexity the context demands. With VisLM-H2, your loudness workflow is transparently integrated into the production environment. Now with a fully resizable interface and many additional visualizations, it's even simpler to identify exactly the information you need and choose the configuration that matches your workflow precisely.
VisLM-H2 remembers loudness data – up to 12 hours, locked to time-code received directly from your NLE/DAW. Any minor edit or over dub immediately triggers overall loudness updates, eliminating the need for end to end re-measurement. Loudness data is saved with the session allowing full session loudness recall – pick up where you left off. Offline AudioSuite scans can be loaded into the real-time meter for immediate pre-loading of loudness history. ReMEM brings unparalleled workflow acceleration, delivering best-in-class performance to your editing environment today.
Loudness normalization introduces a common reference point for all stages of audio production, allowing audio professionals to remain in control of audio quality and meet the requirements of current and proposed legislation.
- Native NLE/DAW operation (PT, Avid MC, FCP, Premiere etc.)
- Stand alone application
- International standards compliant
- Time-code locked ReMEM enabled
- Automated loudness overdub
- Loudness history saved & recalled with session
- Offline loudness 'pushed' to real-time meter
- 'Alert' Warning options
- Loudness boundary indicators
- ITU-R BS. 1770 | EBU R128 | CALM Act compliant
- Momentary, Short term and Integrated loudness
- Loudness range
- Overall program loudness measurement
- Maximum True Peak Level meters
- 'EBU Mode' meters
- Automatic mono through 5.1 compatibility + ASWG 7.1 support
- Leq(m) (TASA) measurement
- Highly configurable
- Historical loudness profile
- Fully resisable history view
- Loudness histogram
- Offline data export
- Multiple export parameters
- Postmortem time code referencing