The most fundamental question in audio production, how loud is it? Simple and yet elusive, with loudness inconsistency and incompatibilities present every day in broadcasts across the world.
As a compact version of VisLM-H, Nugen VisLM-C2 provides a simple, ITU, ATSC and EBU standard compliant way to measure, compare and contrast loudness during production, broadcast and post production, on the fly or for entire sections of audio.
- True-Peak level metering (inter-sample accurate level monitoring)
- Loudness Range (to help decide if and how much dynamic compression to apply)
- Momentary 'instantaneous loudness' for mixing by ear
- Short term loudness (3 second time window)
- Program Loudness (long term integrated loudness measurement)