Expand your stereo image. Mono to stereo, stereo to super-wide and everywhere in between. Natural extension or extreme effects, the Nugen Stereoizer provides it all, with plenty of presets & detailed control for the expert. Rapid, intuitive access to the big sound all professionals strive for. Stereoizer hits the bullseye, with the assurance of superb mono compatibility and no unwanted artifacts.
Stereoizer offers you the full range of stereo image enhancement, from gentle width adjustments to huge dynamic ambiences that transform the soundstage. With visual audio analysis feedback and a clear, logical control layout, Stereoizer is satisfying to use and gives great results with the minimum of effort. Stereoizer is a high-specification stereo image manipulation tool suitable for natural expansion, reduction and introduction of stereo width at any stage of the audio production process.
Developed for and tested by professional audio engineers, Stereoizer adds natural sounding width and depth to any audio recording, mono or stereo, leaving the inherent character of the original source intact. If you want a more coherent sound with polish and spatial balance but without adding artificial reverberation, chorusing or delay – Stereoizer is for you.
Mix | Sound Design
- Expanding narrow stereo spectra
- Introducing width to mono recordings
- Enhancing the depth of FX return channels
- Reigning in over enthusiastic spot FX
- Creating 'centre space'
- Settling 'forward' sounds
- Generating panoramic ambience
- Adding richness and gloss
- Re-focussing central solidity
- Avoiding heavy EQ and/or compression
- Opening up cluttered frequencies
- Fixing poorly positioned mic.'s
- Adding depth, width and space to specific tracks
- Enlivening static sounds
Mastering | Post | Restoration
- Natural extrapolation of existing image
- Frequency specific enhancement
- Taming eccentric material
- Re-introduction of natural ambience
- Firmly define existing stereo spectrum
- Avoid changing the character with unnecessary EQ
- Neutral stereo expansion/contraction
- Subtle blending of inserts and returns
- Pychoacoustic sweetening of frequency crowns