Clean desk, Flying Faders, recapped with 105 degree hi quality caps in 2009. Remote patch bay. Tech report is available upon request.
CONSOLE TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Dimensions: 11'8" x 4'5" x 3'6" with legs
- Cosmetic Condition Rating: 9
- List of Cosmetic Flaws: Blemishes on arm rest. Otherwise in excellent cosmetic condition.
- Working Order Rating: 7
- List of Major Working Faults: Some channels need recapping. Some channels need servicing to fix minor faults. Some faders are "sticky".
- Does Console Have Direct Outs: Yes
- Direct Outs Transformer Balanced: Yes
- How Many Lines In at Mix: 72
- List of Any Modifications: None
- When Was It Last Serviced: 4/1/2016
- List of Any Spare Parts: None
- Model # & Qty of Mic Pre/EQs: NEVE VR ... 72
- Model # & Qty of Compressors: NEVE VR ... 72
- Number of Aux Sends: 8
- Number of Effect Sends: 4 Reverb Sends
- Number of Busses: 48
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Brand of Automation: Flying Faders I
- Does Automation Work: Yes
- Number of Speaker Selectors: 3
- Brand & Type of Patchbay: Neve
- Qty of Patchbay(s): 24
- Location of Patchbay: Remote
- Brand & Length of Cabling: None
- Brand & Type of Furniture: None
- Is There a Stand: Yes
- Is There a Producer's Desk: No
- Original Manual: Yes
- Is Manual Complete: Yes
- Includes Tech Report: Yes
We've been buying, selling and restoring the world’s best consoles since 1993
Shopping for a recording console can be an intimidating process. You can spend countless hours online searching for answers only to end up with more questions than when you started. That's why we’ve created our one-of-a-kind shopping experience to help you purchase the console that is exactly right for you and your studio.
Finding the perfect console means being connected, and for over 20 years, we’ve been one of the biggest players in the worldwide audio marketplace. We’ve helped thousands of customers complete the console buying process, while also helping to facilitate brokered sales, gear trade-ins and purchasing classic desks for refurbishment.
No matter whether you’re interested in a vintage piece or the latest releases, our team of experts can answer even the toughest questions. From servicing and shipping consoles to creating custom furniture, patch bays and turnkey packages, we’ve been involved in every aspect of the industry. We work tirelessly to provide the best selection, service and support anywhere to help our customers find the console of their dreams. Want to see what we can do for you? Click here to see.