Neve Libra II Highlights:
- Intuitive and consistent operation with no hidden traps for operators.
- Integrating the full power and flexibility of digital control and digital audio processing within a purpose-designed broadcast production console.
- An open system that is expandable, using industry standard interfaces and protocols.
- Flexible multi-channel surround monitoring.
- Totally digital architecture.
- Fast learning curve for new users.
- Dedicated channel controls where immediate access is required, together with a common central set for those controls where ease of reach and sight makes for a better design.
- Fast, Flexible and Patch-free Mix-Minus
- 2G offers a dedicated mix-minus IFB system that combines simple, clear operation (touch any output and then any number of unwanted sources for that output) with full metering, monitoring and level control.
- On the fly changes may be made at will, with source additions or subtractions only a button push away.
We've been buying, selling and restoring the world’s best consoles since 1993
Shopping for a recording console can be an intimidating process. You can spend countless hours online searching for answers only to end up with more questions than when you started. That's why we’ve created our one-of-a-kind shopping experience to help you purchase the console that is exactly right for you and your studio.
Finding the perfect console means being connected, and for over 20 years, we’ve been one of the biggest players in the worldwide audio marketplace. We’ve helped thousands of customers complete the console buying process, while also helping to facilitate brokered sales, gear trade-ins and purchasing classic desks for refurbishment.
Each of our premium serviced consoles has passed through a rigorous multi-point inspection and meticulous testing to ensure the result is a world-class restoration. Upon completion, your console will be expertly crated and shipped to your studio, where our highly skilled technical experts can lead a worry-free integration.
No matter whether you’re interested in a vintage piece or the latest releases, our team of experts can answer even the toughest questions. From servicing and shipping consoles to creating custom furniture, patch bays and turnkey packages, we’ve been involved in every aspect of the industry. We work tirelessly to provide the best selection, service and support anywhere to help our customers find the console of their dreams. Want to see what we can do for you? Click here to see.