The Rebirth of the Legendary BCM10
In a world where more musicians and engineers are recording than ever, the AMS Neve BCM10/2 MkII fills the void of high quality, small format consoles for all types of users. Whether it’s the centerpiece of a smaller scale studio or a side car to a bigger recording console, the 10-channels of classic EQ and mic pre modules that make up the BCM10/2 Mk2 ensure you’re bringing home that classic Neve sound in a more convenient analog format.
Classic AMS Neve BCM10 Receives a Modern Makeover
The BCM10/2 Mk2 remains completely faithful to the same basic system of the original, as it comes packed with 1073N modules and 1272 stereo mix buss. However, during the console’s redesign phase, AMS Neve designer Robin Porter came to the conclusion that some additions could help make the console a better fit in the current day studio setting. The results are a console that has the essential Neve sound with better options for outputs, monitoring and more.
The revamped version of the BCM10/2 Mk2 offers a direct output per channel for recording, four mono auxiliaries, a stereo cue, two inputs per channel for monitoring and mixing and mix bus insert with 2264a compression and parallel processing. In addition to these changes, the brilliant minds at AMS Neve have also included SLS and headphone outputs, a stereo/5.1 loudspeaker monitor, dedicated reverb returns and DI Bus inputs, a Solo system and comprehensive talkback system.
Bringing Back a Vintage Design
Originally designed in 1969 and put into production by 1970, the BCM10/2 was billed as “a new departure into the field of sophisticated audio control,” a reputation which the new version holds onto today. The BCM10/2 features the same 1073 circuit and 1272 modules used in the original, while also incorporating the brilliant work of AMS Neve designers to recreate essential elements like the rail/connection system, noise levels and low distortion that the 45-series system is renowned for. All of which is found in the same transportable format as the original early 70s design.
Analog Touch And Sound Meets State-of-the-Art
Whether you’ve heard plug-ins based on their products or used the real thing, Neve has gained a reputation in the pro audio industry for a reason. The exceptional sound of the 1073, 1272, 2264A LB and more, have helped cement the reputation of the BCM10 as an incredibly flexible in-studio tool. With the launch of the BCM10/2 Mk2, AMS Neve is giving a new generation of engineers, producers and artists alike, the opportunity to physically handle an incredible console with the classic Neve sound and contemporary features.
- Neve classic sound using Class A topology
- Channel amp choice of 1073N (standard), 1073 Classic and 1084
- Classic voltage mixing using 1272 balanced mixing topology
- 2x 500 slots fitted with 2264ALB compressors, patchable or selectable across the Mix Bus
- Direct outputs on every channel selectable pre or post channel insert
- Simple i/p to each channel doubles mix i/p’s when mixing and also allows monitor and cue mixes
- 4 Auxes, 1 Stereo Cue, 1 Stereo Main Mix Bus
- Stereo and 5.1 monitor with Passive 24 position gold plated monitor level control
- 3x Stereo and 1x 5.1 selectable loudspeaker o/p sets
- Comprehensive Solo system with Destructive and Safe/isolate modes
- 2x stereo reverb returns with width, mono and balance controls & 2 mono DI to bus i/p’s
- Main mix o/p insertion selectable pre or post fade with IMR parallel processing controls
- SLS and headphone outputs
- 25-way D-sub connectivity for easy installation into home or studio environments
- Optional side car stand on castors
We have many financing options to choose from. Contact us today and let us help you own this amazing console!
* Monthly payment shown above is an estimate for a base unit. Please contact us for more information.
We've been buying, selling and restoring the world’s best consoles since 1993
Shopping for a recording console can be an intimidating process. You can spend countless hours online searching for answers only to end up with more questions than when you started. That's why we’ve created our one-of-a-kind shopping experience to help you purchase the console that is exactly right for you and your studio.
Finding the perfect console means being connected, and for over 20 years, we’ve been one of the biggest players in the worldwide audio marketplace. We’ve helped thousands of customers complete the console buying process, while also helping to facilitate brokered sales, gear trade-ins and purchasing classic desks for refurbishment.
Each of our premium serviced consoles has passed through a rigorous multi-point inspection and meticulous testing to ensure the result is a world-class restoration. Upon completion, your console will be expertly crated and shipped to your studio, where our highly skilled technical experts can lead a worry-free integration.
No matter whether you’re interested in a vintage piece or the latest releases, our team of experts can answer even the toughest questions. From servicing and shipping consoles to creating custom furniture, patch bays and turnkey packages, we’ve been involved in every aspect of the industry. We work tirelessly to provide the best selection, service and support anywhere to help our customers find the console of their dreams. Want to see what we can do for you? Click here to see.