"The 007 Console"... Serial number 007, this desk was used to record "Skyfall" as well as Gary Moore, Roger Waters, Simple Minds, Adele, Muse, Tesseract, Simply Red, The Script, Science and Faith and #3, Queen's Greatest Video Hits 1 & 2, Live at Wembley, the soundtrack to The Constant Gardener and many others!
CONSOLE TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Year of Manufacture: 2001
- Dimensions: 13'9"L x 3'8"H x 4'10"D
- Cosmetic Condition Rating: Very Good
- List of Cosmetic Flaws:
- A couple of dings where people have not been careful with monitors or flight cases
- Working Order Rating: Very Good
- List of Major Working Faults:
- No major faults
- Does Console Have Direct Outs: Yes
- Direct Outs Transformer Balanced:
- How Many Lines In at Mix: 144
- List of Any Modifications:
- Automoation was upgraded to Encore Plus
- When Was It Last Serviced: Every day
- List of Any Spare Parts:
- Spare channel
- Model # & Qty of Mic Pre/EQs:
- Model # & Qty of Compressors:
- of Aux Sends: 8
- of Effect Sends: 8
- of Busses: 48
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Brand of Automation: Neve Encore Plus
- Does Automation Work: Yes
- of Speaker Selectors: 3
- Brand & Type of Patchbay: Custom built patch
- Qty of Patchbay(s): 20 console and outboard plus several mic rows
- Location of Patchbay: Remote
- Brand & Length of Cabling: VDC 5m
- Original Manual: Yes
- Is Manual Complete: Yes
- Includes Tech Report: Yes
We've been buying, selling and restoring the world’s best consoles since 1993
Shopping for a recording console can be an intimidating process. You can spend countless hours online searching for answers only to end up with more questions than when you started. That's why we’ve created our one-of-a-kind shopping experience to help you purchase the console that is exactly right for you and your studio.
Finding the perfect console means being connected, and for over 20 years, we’ve been one of the biggest players in the worldwide audio marketplace. We’ve helped thousands of customers complete the console buying process, while also helping to facilitate brokered sales, gear trade-ins and purchasing classic desks for refurbishment.
Each of our premium serviced consoles has passed through a rigorous multi-point inspection and meticulous testing to ensure the result is a world-class restoration. Upon completion, your console will be expertly crated and shipped to your studio, where our highly skilled technical experts can lead a worry-free integration.
No matter whether you’re interested in a vintage piece or the latest releases, our team of experts can answer even the toughest questions. From servicing and shipping consoles to creating custom furniture, patch bays and turnkey packages, we’ve been involved in every aspect of the industry. We work tirelessly to provide the best selection, service and support anywhere to help our customers find the console of their dreams. Want to see what we can do for you?.